Emiti uma nota de crédito, mas sem fazer a reconciliação. É possível reverter a situação?

Se estiver em rascunho, pode cancelar. Estando ela em aberto ou em estado pago, poderá fazer nova fatura de igual valor, para anular essa nota nota de crédito.

Melinda Noronha
Melinda Noronha
| 1 0 0
Asked on 28/03/17, 22:15
This question has been included in the official documentation.

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)


Asked: 28/03/17, 22:15
Seen: 255 times
Last updated: 28/03/17, 22:16